Gauging interest if I sell ?

JVD BVI

After a year here in Florida I am finally in my new house and ready to start building my new permanent tank.

To tide me over I have a 17g SPS tank which has suffered a mini crash which cost me most of my Acropora. So I think I am ready to sell the system and start focusing on the new build.

Its a small system with some high end equipment so I am not sure if I can sell it as a whole. The VORTECH MP10QD QUIETDRIVE , Kessil A360WE Tuna Blue and Tunze USA 9004.000 Doc Skimmer alone cost me $825 and all are only 6 moths old.

I'm thinking if I could get that $825 back I would throw in the 17G Mr Aqua tank, stand, Jebao heater, Marineland HOB filter along with the sand , live rock, one fish and remaining coral including Monti Cap, Torch, Birdsnest and a few others.

Really not sure if that sounds reasonable or not but feel free to let me know. otherwise I may just part it out.

You're going to be better off parting it all out. You'll be lucky to get 50% back on a full system.

Will make a decision soon, then once the livestock is gone everything will be available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back