Getting back into hobby in Oxford. Is MARS still active?

cjones1344

I had a 75 gallon in college (10 years ago) and loved going to the shops and frag swaps in Memphis. It doesn't seem like there are any frag swaps around here any more, and several stores have closed. I had a couple of people I'd met on craigslist that I would trade with, but have fallen out of touch. I don't see much activity on the forum, so I'm just checking to see if MARS is still active. Just got back into the hobby with a nano (Mr. Aqua 22G) and would love to find some locals to trade livestock/advice/equipment/whatever with. I'm not loving having to order online (UPS has been a day late every time); definitely preferred getting stuff from locals.

Honestly what made me think about this was looking into PAR meters and wondering if I could rent one around here.

Really just seeing if there's anybody in the area active online any more.

I am getting back into the hobby myself, after being out of it for the last 3 years or so. I have a new tank on the way to me this week. ��

Im finally moving to a bigger house im getting back into the hobby myself I am looking for a 90g cube rimless

How do you get intouch with MARS if you don't have a Facebook?
About to sell my equipment and I'm looking for a way to get intouch.

hey all
im just getting back into the hobby after many years off
im looking for frags and equipment and im in Memphis
i will look up MARS on FB also

Back