Getting out all got to go make an offer

Ali :D

72" Aquatic life T5, in great shape. I never did get around to setting up the 210 but it works great and runs cool and quiet. 12x39W and have about 4 months of use on them so far. $150 obo

BRS 2 Part Calcium & Alkalinity
1 gallon package $40

Two RO chambers with dual mounting bracket and one single bracket. all you see here for $15

Eheim 160 gph pump. great for a reactor. very reliable $15

Red sea Wavemaster Pro. Handy little device and worked flawlessly for years $15

I have all kinds of other random crap for free when you come pick some stuff up. Moving house and want it all gone asap.

Thanks.

Just looked at your profile and saw your in Ellington . Definitely want the BRS to part.

I live at the skyway and don't mind driving down . I can meet at Ellington outlets , I work M-F 8-5 so it would be after 6 or the weekend . let me know when is best for you .

I work the same, I live about a mile from there. If you want to come to the house you can dig through the other stuff i have and take home some freebees

Sounds good , just let me know when . you can text me at 727-six eight eight , one one two six .

I have a JBJ ATO but it belongs to a friend. I'll message him and see what he wants to do with it.

I'll take the light off your hands, but I wont be back to the area until late tomorrow. I can pick up on Wednesday if that's okay with you.

PM'd aquaticartist so if he's got light then all that's left is the pump, wavemaker and RO stuff but Killersnake0 is supposed to be meeting tonight some time. Possibly nothing!

$100 for the light. need gone soon. Light is only thing I have left. Call or text me 941-243-2217

Back