Getting out of hobby- livestock FS

qckslvr76

2 Snowflake clowns - $50 for the pair (Have had approx 2 years)
1 Possum Wrasse - $20 (Have had approx 8+ years)
1 Black neon Dottyback - $15 (Have had approx 2 years)
1 Serpent starfish - $5 (Have had approx 4 years)

Rock with 1 Rainbow BTA (small), 1 Minature Carpet Anemone, and several Green Hairy Mushrooms. $60
The Rainbow BTA recently moved to hiding spot so I wasn't able get a good pic

Whole rock with (4) Superman Rhodactis Mushroom - $50

Rock with Ricordia and Palys $20

Rest of live rock $40

I really don't want to try and "peel" off the corals attached to rock as I would much rather sell the whole rock.

The rock is well established that I have had for several years. I haven't had the time to keep up with the water quality so the rock does have some green hair algae here and there.

Text would be best way to contact 727-432--4643. I'm in the Largo/Seminole area.
Chris

Items spoken for:

Serpent star
2 snowflake clowns
Rock with BTA pending.
Wrasse Pending..

Everything else still available.

stupidgoodness - There are two other people in front of you if they backout I will let you know.

Update-

Fish still available:
Possum Wrasse ($15) (text me for better pics)
Black neon Dottyback ($10)

Turns out the BTA anemone was on a different rock not connected to the rock with the hairy green mushrooms and mini carpet anemone. This rock is still available with about 7-8 GHM and 1 mini carpet anemone - $20

Whole rock with (4) Superman Rhodactis Mushroom - $40

Rest of rock I would like $10 each for. One of the rocks is approx 12"x8" and another slightly smaller

Update-

Fish still available:
Black neon Dottyback ($10)

Whole rock with (4) Superman Rhodactis Mushroom - $30

Rest of rock I would like $10 each for. One of the rocks is approx 12"x8" and another slightly smaller

Update-

I have four pieces of liverock left if someone make me an offer on it. I will also throw in the misc crabs/snails.

This rock must go before I can begin tearing down my setup then I can prepare to sell the dry goods.

Back