Going out of hobby sale local edition

radksa

Good morning! I have some equipment I for sale that would be easier to sell locally. Prices are negotiable as long as it's a solid offer. Here's what I have:

Skimmers:
Vertex omega 150- $200
Eshopps psk-150- $100
AquaC Remora HOB skimmer with preskimmer- $100

Lights-
ATI sunpower 36in 6 bulb (fans need to be replaced, works well otherwise)- $225
Tek Light 36in 4 bulb, comes with attachable adjustable legs, if you don't have a way to hang the fixture over your tank (World Wide Corals use these fixtures over their frag tanks, works great for them too. Also, Tek lighting fixtures are hard to find at this point)- $200
Solar Xtreme 24in 4 bulb programmable fixture with moonlight leds - $100

Pumps-
Pan World 250ps (great for a big tank, a pump upgrade or a basement sump) - $200
Eheim Compact 5000 (adjustable flow return pump, ranges from 660-1320 gph, nice versatility if needed)- $100 (2 available)

Various items:
Eheim 100 watt heaters x 5- $10 ea
2 Little Fishes phosban reactor with pump- $50
Huge variety lab tests/supplements/foods (Ca/alk etc)- ask if there is anything you are looking for, priced to go.

I also have a full 90 gallon setup (canopy, tank, stand, sump, plumbing, heaters, powerheads) I am trying to sell. $375 for everything.

Finally, i have a green granite topped stand for sale. Made for a 150 gallon cube, can be used for any 36in tank setup. Really well built, i want it out of my living room, so i am selling it for less than the granite is worth.
$200, worth more towards $400-$500.

If interested, I can send pics/you can come over and check anything out. Thanks for looking!

Remora is sold, everything else still available. I also have various foods and supplements, like fauna Marin lps pellets, available. Coral dips, frag supplies, if you are interested, pm me and I can list what I have!

Frag supplies?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have 2 nearly full bottles of Reef Dip and ReVive, a bunch of 3 inch frag disks, a full bag of frag plugs, and a Thrive Aquatics frag tree, really nice for a bunch of drags in a small space. I also have 2 magnetic drag racks that are missing one external magnet each that I would move inexpensively. Finally i have Fauna Marin lps pellets and New Life Spectrum micro feeder powder and a Julian Sprung Thing feeder for feeding/growing out frags. Pm me if you are interested!

Magnetic racks for cheP, and possibly few others. Got to see them. Photos? Where are you located exactly?

Magnetic racks for cheP, and possibly few others. Got to see them. Photos? Where are you located exactly?

If you send me your email or phone number I will be happy to send pics. Also, let me know what you want pics of. I also have a 30 gallon breeder setup that I used as a separate frag system. It's simple but effective. I forgot to list it, 30 breeder, stand, 20 gallon sump. I would be looking for $100 for the setup. Just thought I'd mention it on this thread in case you or anybody else is interested. Private message me your info and I'll send pics!

Forgot to mention I live in the Greentree area, but I can drive to meet anyone who's interested in anything.

Back