Good nano circulation pumps

nathan1986

Im curious if anyone has any suggestions of a good circulation pump for a nano aquarium, tank in mind is biocube 29g. Currently i have 2 hydor nano's and it seems like the impeller gets suck often. When i take the pumps out to clean them i have to use a tooth pick to get the impeller to start spinning again. Sometimes it will actually spin in reverse too lol i was considering a mp10 but i dont see how i can re create the flow im currently getting with 2 pumps by replacing them with 1 pump. Right now i have 1 hydor on each side of the back wall. The sps corals seem to like it but the pumps themselves arent the best. Thanks in advance, nathan

Try a wp10 small and good flow rate with options plus cheap enough that of you don't like it you don't break the bank

I have a few rw-4s sitting in the garage if you're interested. I took them off a 40b and replaced with mp-10s.

I dig my rw-4. I'd like to get the mp but can't justify the cost.

Only complaint on the rw-4 is that it can be a little loud depending on the setting.

Ya i have a few jaebo pumps on my 2 bigger tanks. For the price they do work well, a little noisy yes, but i have one that has been going non stop for a little over 2 years now. I plan on picking up the 2 bryans4 has.

Back