good weekend ahead

bermuda reefer

All of the bermuda collecters will be happy as i think we have a perfect weekend coming up. I bet the the weathers crap after this weekend for a least two weeks.
I would be good to alert the other users to try and revive this forum if they are interested, at least for spotting purposes it would be great.

Good Day for Snorkeling

Good Day for Snorkeling

Excellent snorkeling day! Lots of edible reef fish seen such as grey snappers, porgies, chubs and even pompanos. The little guys we saw weren't so little: a few spanish hogfish, blue tangs and bluehead wrasses. I had in my mind that I had to be careful while probing the shelves too quickly as to not meet up with a lionfish. But we saw none today.

Church Bay is still a wonderful snorkeling area. The corals seem to be in good form and visibility was great.

I do want to find the location(s) of the regular hogfish. They used to congregate near dusk along Shelly Bay stretch regularly, but it hasn't been so for a couple of years now. Oh well, cease the day and bon weekend y'all!

Yes, Sunday was nice, we went to hogfish beacon but to rough and then off the back
island behind spanish point park, very nice there but no small fish, did score a very nice sand anenome with a lime green mouth that was in the rubble.
then went off shore north off mangrove bay, caught the smallest 2 spot damsel
about 1.5cm but no baby angles just teenagers, must keep looking!!!

Back