Has anyone read this document themselves?

whodeewuhdee

I was researching about cyano, GHA and other nuisance algaes and came across a document that "Mr Saltwater Tank" is trying to sell to people that claims he was able to turn a nuisance ridden tank into a pristine tank and how he did it.
The document is called "The No-Nonsense Guide to Preventing and Curing Nuisance Algae Outbreaks"

I know we all have our own methods of resolving nuisance algae problems but I am curious if anyone has read/seen the document(.pdf) and what did they think of it? Does it have good information or is it a waste of time?

I've watched his videos but haven't paid any attention to his guide, no disrespect to Mark but I feel like there are better articles/books out there.

I've purchased one of his guides before (not the algae one in particular) and thought it was well worth the money between the PDF and all the videos you get access to.

I feel like paying $37 is a little steep for a pdf access to his videos. Maybe I can search the depths of the interwebs and maybe find a copy of this document somewhere. but I do agree that Mark gives some good info for the beginners starting up in his Youtube videos.

I feel like no matter how much we research and attempt to learn in order to prevent, in the end, it comes down to us learning from our own mistakes.

Back