hello, new to the area....

maddmaxx

Hello, ive recently relocated after hurricane sandy. I used to live on the beach on the jersey coast, but lost everything. so I came out to PA wit some fam to figure out whats next in life. I moved to the town of Thompson, and just found out the the Susquehanna reef club isn't really organized any more boooooooo.... I have no fish buddies any more boooooo lol....

ill throw out a link to my build thread here on RC... hope to hear from someone. wish there where clubs closer to hear, and I wasn't in the middle of friggin no where...

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2271773

Hey, so sorry about your ordeal w/ Sandy. Congrats on the relocation, hope everything works out well for you. As you may have already come to realize, PA is clever and has two areas named Susquehanna... your county, and us southern folk in the Susquehanna Valley towards the Harrisburg/York/Lancaster region. NCPARS is definitely a closer option, or even possibly a NY club. Best of luck in your new endeavors!

Hey, so sorry about your ordeal w/ Sandy. Congrats on the relocation, hope everything works out well for you. As you may have already come to realize, PA is clever and has two areas named Susquehanna... your county, and us southern folk in the Susquehanna Valley towards the Harrisburg/York/Lancaster region. NCPARS is definitely a closer option, or even possibly a NY club. Best of luck in your new endeavors!

lol didn't know there were two Susquehanna's...but thank you for the info

Back