Hippocampus Erectus

Well he let some loose yesterday and another 70 ish this morning. So this batch is about 100. The last batch has some very interesting blond babies. Very light. Moved my 2nd oldest batch in with the oldest and working on weaning them to frozen/ocean pearls. I also use Reed ROE as well.

100 babies??? Man, I need your help. I just had huge die off, I believe from Hydroids!! I'm so mad [emoji35] and sad lol. I lost like 7. I really need your help. 2 of my last 3have the baby bump. But I'm feeling like I. Going to loose the other three and want the situation that you have goin on. What do I do? Help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He let loose more babies last week. I've been taking them to school and some went to a summer camp last week. They travel well when small. The oldest are now eating mini mysid. The size difference is amazing.

I switched jobs a few weeks ago so my summer is not as open as I originally thought it was going to be.

Work plays a big roll in this hobby. I had 7 seahorse about 6 years ago and they started breeding. I started working a lot and donated them to a friend. I have missed them so much I set up a another beside my 180. Are you still looking for a home for some of yours?

I am not sure how your wanting to ship them but I can send you shipping supplies, bags, rubber bands, cold packs and maybe even oxygen.

Well another hurdle passed. Manage to ship FedEx Ground and have them arrive alive with good temp. I was holding my breath. So glad they made it.

Back