Hot pink yuma

$75
IMG_0039.jpg

two. I got it from Aquarium Center in Studio City and it split but I haven't seen any there lately.If I would have bought it during their Monday 25% off sale,it would have been less but I didn't want to chance missing out on it altogether.

I got a big one (about 5") Im thinking of selling. And an orange too.(unfortunatly, it attached to the cup, instead of the rock) hehe

This pik is a couple months old. the orange is close to 3 inches now.(and is still attached to the cup)haha
btw, this picture isnt very good, you have to see in person.

but im willing to sell or possible trade. Ive hade these for close to 2 years, i paid 300 for the pink, and 100 for the orange, back then. For some reason, they just dont like it in the front of my tank(too much flow) So two of my favorite corals are in the back corner, so this is the only reason i'd be willing to part with them.

-Mike

Ill take an updated pik, when i get home tonite. :D

btw, the colors dont look the same in person

IMG_0111.jpg

LOL... ^

I would be interested in the Yumas...

PM me a price that is comfortable for you

(sorry to hijack :p)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6819709#post6819709 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GinaSofia
$75
IMG_0039.jpg

if u selin it, im interested in buy it, i like ur yuma, or maybe u would like to trade, which ever let me know

here are a couple more pix of mine i just took. Colors still dont look that good with my camera tho. gotta see in person!

btw, you can tell how big the orange one is by comparing it to the plastic cup I was using to attach it.(aprox 3")

-Mike :)

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6821922#post6821922 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by drake66
gina la cochina :rollface: jk!

Thanks for bringing back bad childhood memories,DRAKE!!;)
:rollface:

Back