house flood must sell livestock asap Photo is last year double the coral now

Jscott11

200 gallon DD tank complete with a few 100 pounds of very large pieces of live rock covered with more corals than i can list please see picture. fish include Hippo,Salfin,clown,yellow.powder blue tang rose and rainbow anemone 2 harlequin shrimp again way too much to list many more fish.

Canopy includes 2 ecotech radion pro fixtures and 2 48 inch bulbs and ballast
equipment 3 votech mp-40s 2 ecotech battery backups
Apex controller with 2 eb 8 outlets and wxm and pm2 module with salinity 2 temp and 2 ph probes
tunze auto topoff
super reef octopus sss-5000 skimmer
super reef octopus bio pellet reactor
super reef octopus calcium reactor
super reef octopus kalk stirrer
super reef octopus carbon and gfo reactor
sump has built in turf scrubber and 2 return pumps
complete automated water chang system includes 150 gallons of storage and ro-di unit
These are the high lights too much to list. SYSTEM FLOODED HOUSE ON 9-16 NEED TO SELL ALL LIVESTOCK ASAP MAKE REASONABLE OFFER everything is doing good but tearing tank down cannot sell anything until livestock is sold
a>

Interested in how it flooded exactly, as I'm interested in the auto top off. Maybe the apex too. Pictures hard to see exactly what's there. But I'll be interested in some of your softies if you can post a list.

update

update

Thanks to all who have texted and emailed expressing sympathy for the situation to update everyone the flood happened when the return pump blew a hose off it ruined my apex and Radions dont work properly I have sent all this in for repairs and have the tank totally stabilized. To get the deal on this tank or livestock someone would have needed to actually call and speak to me or show up before I got it cleaned up so its looking like I am installing a basement sump to hopefully never deal with anything like this again. A few of you expressed offers wanting to buy whole system for $3000 that is still possible but I am not interested in texting the details of a sale like this a call or visit would be in order. Thanks Jimmy

Back