i am new here and thought you would like to know how to help

Writing to Apple is highly unlikely to accomplish anything useful. They don't manufacture the IPond, and they probably couldn't stop it from being manufactured, even if they wanted to. Try writing to the manufacturer, and keep working with the various SPCAs around the world to make consumers aware of the problems with this device.

I don't know, Apple is pretty anal about infringement. They might send a threatening letter, which is probably all it will take.

Apple would care more about the infringement than the I-Pond. As bad as it sounds, it is not their fight even though it may be an awful thing. Can't expect them to fight for everyone as a large corporation.

the best way to get that company to stop marketing the product under that name is to bring up the infringement issue to Apple. they have built a valuable brand. someone else is using that brand recognition to market a dubious product. I doubt this company has a license with Apple, since it doesn't even come with an ipod dock. Apple may not really care about fish, but they do care, a lot, about the perception of their name.

is this product even on the market?

Last edited:
While I don't think it's the worst thing to ever happen to our society, I really think a .17 gallon fish tank (built into a speaker, no less) ought not be sold.

Back