I finally got my tank upgrade!

NaasReefer

Hi Everyone! It's been a while since I posted on here so I wanted to rectify that!
I've just set up my new 4ft tank (backstory essential here: I had a 4ft tank for 2 years up until about 2 years ago, it leaked one night, I managed to save all corals but lost most fish. I put everything into a temporary setup of two tanks plumbed into one sump. This temporary setup ended up lasting two years while I bought my first (and hopefully last) house. I eventually saved up the money to get this new set up)
Here's a picture of the old "˜temporary' setup:

picture.php

Details of my new setup:
4ft x 2ft x 2ft approx. All live rock, coral fish and cuc have come from my old setup. For lights I have 2 x 165w LED units. At the moment they are sitting on a homemade stand that sits on top of my tank but I will be hanging them from the ceiling soon either this weekend or the one after. For Flow I have 4 tunze wavemakers and of course the return pump from the sump. The sump is 3ft with bubble magus curve 9 skimmer and algae fuge consisting of caulerpa and chaeto. I'm running this as a triton system and so have a doser in the stand to dose the 4 triton reagents. The tank has now been up and running for 2 weeks and so far everything has made the transfer successfully. My biggest worry was my nem going for a walk but it hasn't moved a millimeter. A few of the corals were sulking for a few days but they've all since perked up and color is improving.

My stocklist includes:

Fish:
2 Clownfish
2 Bangaii Cardinals

Coral:
Monti cap, red, green and blue/purple
Monti digi, red and green
birdsnest, pink
Hammer, neon green
Hammer, green with purple tips
Torch
Turbinaria
Acanthastrea
Green Star Polyps
Xenia (yes I know...but I like it)
Kenya Tree, green
Finger Leather
Toadstool
Sea Whip (gorgonian)
Mushrooms, green, blue, turquoise, red,
Richordia florida
Green Bubble Tip Anemone

I think that's everything but I may have forgotten something. Future stocking will be all small fish except for one yellow tang. I want to move further into sps corals, top of the list for me is a green slimer acro.
Any questions just ask, I'll stick up some more pictures over the next day or two.

Here's some pics of the new set up.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Back