Ich!

ErosJN

I'm over it! The ABT i introduced from the keys broke out and i lost both ABTs, powder brown, coral beauty, clowns, etc. I now have all remaining fish in a 125 dosed with copper as of today. My question is, how do you introduce inverts, and corals with 0% chance of them having ich cysts or any form of ich on them into the display? I don't ever want to deal with ich again! I also plan on leaving the 210 display fallow from today til march 1st.. is that a good enough time to guarantee that no ich is still alive in display? Also im using mardel coppersafe in quarsntine... i noticed the bottle says the copper remains for 1 month.. what happens after that month, does it just leave the system?

Sorry to hear you lost all those beautiful fish honestly i would talk to John at faois about the treatment process. I hope things turn around for you

I always thought after you copper treated a tank it makes it not safe for inverts? I could be wrong tho

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks, ill give them a call. Yes Nathan, the 210 is going fishless and the 125 is what has copper for quarantine. If you cant quarantine inverts and corals with copper then what is the process to ensure there are zero percent chance they are carrying ich?

Put corals and inverts in a 10 gallon quarantine tank for 72 days prior to introducing to the display tank and any ich will have died off due to lack of a host

Back