If Money Was No Object

pretty sure I saw an S class V-12 Mercedes in there somewhere..... $250K ish! The skimmer freaked me out!

Why do you do this to us? Here I was feeling good about my crappy 36g tank and now I see it as just a skimmer cup for this guy.

Good find though. Thanks... I guess... LOL

Just looking at the house being built tells me that this person is a multimillionaire at the very least,maybe even a billionaire. Either way that's one hell of a tank and setup this person will have.

If money was no object, Id build me a stilt house over a reef, with a glass bottom. :) NO WATER CHANGES !

heh - I read that entire build. Wow. He's been in the building phase for three years if I read it right? 2 years of Architecture and over a year just in tank building.

Just checked that other link and holly cow that is also one crazy setup. Almost chocked when I was that 14k skimmer with a 800 gal cylinder for it.

He's not on RC anymore, but Bill Wann's 20,000 gallon tank would be in the same league. He has a thread on R2R. Except for the fact that I don't think I could afford one of the panes of acrylic on his display, let alone the rest of the setup it is pretty cool and he makes a lot of his own stuff which is always impressive.

Pretty cool guy, I had the chance to chat with him for a bit at Reef-a-palooza in Orlando.

nineball's is another jawdropper that comes to mind. Super meticulous build, I was stunned it blew a seam recently and the manufacturer was not very responsive. I think his insurance refused to insure him if he used another tank from the same builder...

He's not on RC anymore, but Bill Wann's 20,000 gallon tank would be in the same league. He has a thread on clay-boa. Except for the fact that I don't think I could afford one of the panes of acrylic on his display, let alone the rest of the setup it is pretty cool and he makes a lot of his own stuff which is always impressive.

Pretty cool guy, I had the chance to chat with him for a bit at Reef-a-palooza in Orlando.

nineball's is another jawdropper that comes to mind. Super meticulous build, I was stunned it blew a seam recently and the manufacturer was not very responsive. I think his insurance refused to insure him if he used another tank from the same builder...

I know nineball's tank blew but if also remember reading so did bills. Such a shame those beautiful tanks doing that.

Back