im back in the reef tank game

nova62

In Memoriam
well im getting back into reeftanks after only being out for a short time.i orderd my new rr 90 gal tank and stand today it should be here on wensday.i will post picks when i get it home.

hey bill how have you been.when are you going to get a big tank again. yes i got it from the deep

I have been good, The remodel of our house took a lot of time, energy and $$$. I am also restoring a 69 Blazer so my current priority is getting that done. I still have the 12 gallon going though, but am itching to get a large tank again. Is that 90 gallon 24 inches wide?

got my new tank and stand today.

new90gal001.jpg

new90gal002.jpg

started building my new stand heres were im at so far.

new90gal003.jpg

heres one of the sump i still need to get baffles cut for it.

new90gal005.jpg

here sre some pics of were im at on my build.
got some work done on the sump.
new90gal009.jpg

got some panels cut and fitted for the canopy.
new90gal010.jpg

and my mess

new90gal011.jpg

well new parts are starting to roll in got my new skimmer today its a reef octopus 150.
new90gal005-1.jpg

new90gal006.jpg

new90gal007-1.jpg

also got some of my return manifold done.
new90gal008-1.jpg

so i got some more work done.i got all my panels cut for the stand and canopy just need to paint the frames then put the panels on and stain them.i orderd my lights today i will post pics when they get here.im also going to order the new neptune aquatics apex controler and maybe a vortec mp40. i still need to run some flow test with my return and closed loop to see if i am even going to need any power heads.im going to be running two mag 18's one for the return and one for the closed loop.ill post more pics as soon as i have time to take some.

Back