Is this a Mushroom or a nem??

Specfishin

Is this a mushroom or nem? Lol. Third time I tried posting this. I can't bear to type all my stuff again haha. It's neon pink and green. Has a distinct look exactly like my yuma shroom.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 0
The colors just have me thinking its a nem. Mostly because I haven't seen a mushroom like it. But alas I haven't been in the hobby vey long. It hasn't moved anywhere. Very cool piece if it is.

Hard to say, looks like a bleached Rhodactis or could be a struggling anemone, I do not believe it to be a ricordia yuma though. Could be wrong though, move to lower light.

Just got it and it's definitely not getting mass amounts of light. Didn't seem so at the lfs either. The more I look at it, i'm convinced its a yuma like the other Ones. I'll see if the colors change in the next months. Thanks for a little help guys. I'm just not 100% sure of the little reef knowledge i do have. šŸ˜Š

By the way the white color in the pic is actually bright green. Like a glowing neon green. Just in case it looks like its white in the pic.the green is similar to a wwc duke nukem shroom green. Thanks anyhow though everyone.

The shape of the mouth and the bubbles on the sides of said mouth are a giveaway, ricordea yuma.

its a bleached ricordia. That coral was so bright. Wasnt it on a combo rock with zoa's? Good luck with bringing it back!

its a bleached ricordia. That coral was so bright. Wasnt it on a combo rock with zoa's? Good luck with bringing it back!

Guess. I'll see if its bleached or not in the coming weeks. Zoas are looking good and the leather on it along with the green shroom aren't bleached. Unless they glued the ric/yuma from something else. Thanks for the input though. And I hope thats not the case lol.

Back