Items for Sale: Lighting & CPR Skimmer

brbegle

Good morning everyone:

I have a couple items that are less than 4 months old from my 29G setup and one whose age I honestly don't know. These are for pickup and cash only - I have prices listed but will also consider best offers --> need to finance new lights. All of these items can be looked up online for further information or you can PM me.

30" Coralife Deluxe Series Lunar Aqualight - 65W x 2 - 10K Daylight and Acitinic 03 Blue as well as two Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow lights 3/4 W. I have all original packaging and it includes the 4 mounting legs as well. --> $100

CPR Bakpak 2R+ - I heard mixed reviews for this setup and I had great results with it after beefing it up with the modification. See this website for a rough description: http://www.athiel.com/lib10/bakpak.htm --> I will include the Whisper Air Pump (up to 60 gallons model) and all airline tubing - you will need to get two lime wood stones. The pump that is included with this skimmer is the MaxiJet 1200. With everything, including original packaging and instructions. --> $100

36" Custom Sea Life Power Compact system with Mounting Brackets, 96W x 2 - 10K Daylight and Acitinic 03 Blue as well as three 1 Watt White Lunar Lights. I am using this system temporarily and it works fine. The closest resemblance I can locate is this setup: http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=CU01023 --> This also includes an extra 96W 8.8k Daylight bulb and Coralife 96W Acitinic bulb. I do not have the original packaging for this system, but I've got it cleaned up all pretty like. --> $100

PM me and let me know if you're interested and what your offer is - you can also feel free to stop by and check these things out to see how they perform before you buy ... except for the skimmer, I'm not running that and will not set it back up cause that would defeat the whole purpose of breaking it down and cleaning it. Let me know!

Shot of the tank with the 36" inch light ... this tank is over 30" tall, so you can see how that it truly works. Everything that I am selling works - I'm not shady, lol. Bagelz

index.cfm

No, that's my new (bought used) 75 ... glass. Not for sale, sorry. Only the three items listed above are for sale. I take best offers too!

10% off Sale!!! Haha - seriously, make offers - these things do no good in the boxes!

36" Power Compact - SOLD
30" PC and CPR BakPak 2R+ - Still Availabe!

Alright - I made a mistake.

The 36" light is still available - come and get it.

The 30" light walked out of my door this evening, so that is gone for sure.

The CPR BakPak 2R+ is also sold.

I know your girlfriend or your Mom needs a new 36" tank, and you'll want to take advantage of this great deal to hook her up with a nice lighting system for that tank. I'll even throw in two heavy duty timers - what a deal! Haha - hollar.

CPR is apparently available again ... unless ...

Thought I'd give it one more shot locally before turning to the EBay...

Back