Its an... it...

icy1155

So im now the proud grand dad of about 9 little lettuce nudibranch. I saw eggs in my tank a while ago but i thought something ate them and i wasnt quite sure what they were from. When i returned from belize i found i had a bunch of the little critters mowing down on the algage that had grown. :) If i can figure out the macro setting on my digital camera ill shoot some pics of the lil guys. IM SO HAPPY :rollface:

Are you coming to the auction? If so please bring a few. Too many may eat up all their food source anyway.

I've a buddy that currently has a wicked hair algea issue. I'd be intersted in one as well.

Yeah, I was planning on coming. Right now they are only about 1/4" long but if you are still interested let me know how many you want me to bring. :)

Just wanted to remind ya again that these guys are tiny so if your looking for them to controll anything right away your gonna be dissapointed... Plus even my full grown lettuce nudibranch didnt really do a noticable job of controll. He would eat hair alage like these guys do, but by the time he had cleaned 2 rocks the first rock was ready to be gone over. I really have these guys just for something interesting to look at. [Whenever I sell something i like to have a disclamer so people know what theyre getting :) ]

thats fine. I understand. I figure, I don't have one, they are interesting to look at and even if they eat the tinyest bit of algea, they are allowed to call my tank home:)
and the price isn't bad either !!

Ok, just wanted to make sure. I will bring a couple of my larger ones to the meet. By then 2 or three of them might be up around 1/2". They seem to be growing pretty good when they have such a large supply of food :p

So at the moment 3 people want one?

Well if there is more interest in them I will bring the ones i have to spare up and see if anyone is interested in them.

Back