Jan 9th TBRC Meeting @ 6pm

Mrs Postal

It's hard to believe that 2016 is here already! Please join us for the first meeting of 2016 on Jan. 9th at 6pm. Our host, Mark Straley(snookster here), has a 75 gallon tank that is 7 years in. It is SPS dominated with some zoas sprinkled in. DIY special - stand, canopy, lights, overflow and a HD homer bucket for top-off.

Parking - street is on the narrow side so try to park on the side of street with the house so that other cars can get through. Children are welcome and please do not forget to bring a food item that can be shared with everyone. The club will provide sodas and water for the meeting.

Address is: 256 Millstone Dr Palm Harbor 34683

Hello I'm new to the area and would love to join. Would I need to do anything before attending the meeting? I saw the thread on last year's member ship info, is it still all the same?

The ways to join are still the same from the 2015 thread. I just haven't gotten all the 2016 threads up and no, you do not need to be a member to attend. All are welcome!

I am not a member but would like to attend the meeting. Is there any particular food item people would like me to bring?

Cesar

Just curious I am hoping to attend Saturday's meeting. My first! Trying to shuffle around a few other chores. I have yet to attend and am just curious as to the agendas for these meetings.. Are there trades? Speakers? Or mostly general discussion among us. Thanks

We rotate frag auctions, educational topics, etc at each meeting. As this is the first meeting for 2016, we will go over the meeting places and the events scheduled for the year. Folks are welcome to bring items to trade w/in the group.

Back