Just bought a AquaticLife EDGE REEF LED Light Fixture - 48

FLSharkvictim

My current AquaticLife T5 finally just died on me, so I went with the EDGE REEF LED... Anyhow, If you have this light or ever seen one, would love to know your thoughts and some feedback on it? I only have soft corals in my tank so I think that this fixture will be a perfect fit for my display.

***TANK INFO****
120 deep reef ready
Ecotech M1 pump
Skimz 163 DC Monstzer Series skimmer
Custom sump / Refuge 36 x 15 x 15
2 Maxspect Gyre XF130's
Celestial C35W Maxspect Grow light
AquaticLife EDGE REEF LED 48''
Aqua UV Ultraviolet Sterilizer 25w
BRS Dual Media reactor
Eshoops IV Master doser
Smart ATO Micro
Eshoops Container w/ Float Valve

Attachments

• AquaticLife-EDGE-REEF-LED-Aquarium-Light-Fixture-48-Inch-99.jpg
    AquaticLife-EDGE-REEF-LED-Aquarium-Light-Fixture-48-Inch-99.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
already canceled the order, going with the new Ethereal 130w

already canceled the order, going with the new Ethereal 130w

Yep, already canceled the order.. i AM going with 2 Maxspect Ethereal 130w Aquarium LED Light Fixtures... Thanks for the heads up..

Good Call. You will want to be able to control the intensity of the lights which the Edge does not allow for.

I have the edge and will soon be upgrading. I have mostly soft in a 55 and have witnessed little to no growth on anything more than half depth.

IMO good call on canceling and switching.

I was gonna say...that's surprising to order an entry level fish only light considering you have top shelf gear otherwise. Good call on the cancel. LEDs by Aquaticlife, fluval, current, zoomed, and Marineland are for people who shop at Petsmart and Petco exclusively, with no knowledge of forums or online reef gear suppliers, and will likely be out of the hobby as fast as they got in. Hence the premium price tag, but low end components. Make a profit, where longevity is not required because it'll be collecting dust long before it's naturally short operating life is even up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back