Just wanted to share a few pics

LiquidCache

Really happy how the tank is going now that I have everything dialed in to where it's happy. Snapped a few pics today.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436333440.225364.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436333513.540670.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436333523.477739.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436333542.877468.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436333554.877498.jpg

Other than the bonsai colony, I relieved everything else you see as either bleached out or in poor health. It all seems to be doing quite nicely.

Nice looking healthy corals you have there. What's the Acro on the frag plug on the far right in the 3rd pic?

Nice looking healthy corals you have there. What's the Acro on the frag plug on the far right in the 3rd pic?

I honestly don't know. I was at RAP Orlando on the last day, last few hours everyone was just trying to get rid of stuff. I picked that guy up for $15, and the blueish one next to it for $20.

Yes that is Chad's old bonsai. Pics can't do this thing justice. It was a little angry when I took the pics due to me moving things around, so no polyp extension, but normal days this thing has crazy PE from almost every single branch. It's an amazing thing to see.

I honestly don't know. I was at RAP Orlando on the last day, last few hours everyone was just trying to get rid of stuff. I picked that guy up for $15, and the blueish one next to it for $20.

Yes that is Chad's old bonsai. Pics can't do this thing justice. It was a little angry when I took the pics due to me moving things around, so no polyp extension, but normal days this thing has crazy PE from almost every single branch. It's an amazing thing to see.

What size tank do you have the huge bonsai in

Back