Leaving the hobby sale thread!

RonMidtownStomp

You can edit this?
It's been a good second time run in the hobby, but I'm getting out again. I don't have the passion for maintaining everything as you can see by the algae. The nutrients have been really good for my bounce coral. I plan to list the 3.5"+ one for $1500 on the national selling forum and the smaller one for $500 and see if I get any takers at those prices. I'd sell locally for slightly less, but until I try to ship them I'm not willing to go much lower than that. I've shipped a lot of coral and don't mind shipping these. For sale right now are the fish and the corals. Equipment and the whole system once the fish are safe. I have a whole-system price listed below if I know the fish will be safe.

I haven't really kept up much with pricing, so I really don't mind offers over PM or reasonable offers for a bundle of stuff. I'm putting prices because these are the prices that I would for-sure take and I think they're reasonable. These are all fish that have been in my system for years.

Note I've been procrastinating selling because I considered reviving everything/getting it super healthy/dealing with my algae problem and after six months of procrastinating, I'm just going to sell it all as it is.

For sale now --

Sailfin Tang - very large - $100
Purple Tang - this little guy is old and beat up and his fins will never grow back. The guy I got him from said he was 8+ years old in his system and had looked like this the whole time. I think he has a lot of character and this is definitely the fish I will miss the most. - $60
Anthias - I had 5. Now I have 1. That's how anthias go. He's really pretty. $30
Beautiful trigger. He's got awesome streamers and is my other favorite fish. $75
Maroon Clown. He's been getting picked on and looks a little bit beat up. He's free with the purchase of any other fish if you'll try to get him healthy again.

3-headed green bubble coral. I've never seen another one like this in the hobby before. When it's fully open it's a great show piece. My water parameters are off right now and it's not open all of the way. $150

The big zoa colonies are low-end zoas but really cool in big colonies. I have the hawaiian colony, the pink zippers and then the AOG or whichever varient of those they are. I also have the colony of the giant palys and the large frag colony of them. These are probably the toxic ones, though, so we'll have to be careful. I'd sell all of my zoas for $300. We can talk individual colony prices if you want. I'm not sure about the best way to put them into a system with as much algae as are on the rocks. They could probably be rinsed/blasted off and a healthier system would probably handle the algae. I believe all of those rocks will come right out, or easily be broken apart.

Once that's all gone, there are random assorted corals. I think some of my crazy clown rainbow chalice might be salvageable.

Equipment coming soon --

Reasonably high end skimmer with pump, 4 working Ocean Revive lights, a very slightly damaged but working Apex (the lights on the power strip don't work), 240 gallon acrylic 4' cube with steel stand, CaRx with brand new never installed regulator, 10 gallon top-off aquarium, 4' sump with no baffles, Jabao return pump, Jabao circulation pumps x4.

I'd take $3500 for everything including the bounces. All I want to keep is my Visio refugium/frag tank and my rock. I'll probably get back in at some point, and I don't want to have find all of this rock again. You'd have to convince me that you have a safe place for the fish, else the fish have to sell first.

If you're going to buy everything, I highly recommend setting it all up as an island system like I have it with the power coming in from above.

a8jS1ur.jpg

4zHembE.jpg

gA16QGe.jpg

qw6fiDq.jpg

CmoWgZR.jpg

My thumb is at the 3" mark but the ruler isn't on the same plane as the bounce. I believe if the bounce were flat it would be just shy of 4"
0OU9b7m.jpg

The fish are spoken for/deposit made. Everything else is still available.

The skimmer is an ATB. The lid says “medium size” and the pump had the ATB sticker on it. Condition is good. No cracks or anything. I can pull it out, clean it and take pictures if you are very interested. I can try to find the messages where I bought it/the actual model number.

The skimmer is an ATB 1050a with an Airstar pump. I got it for $250 from Robert a year ago and will pass it on for that price. This is his photo from when it was all clean and apart. It's not quite as clean now but if you want it I'll do my best to clean it up for you.

TVDJdnu.jpg

Back