LED lights, skimmers

sublyme

I have 6 brand new in box (never mounted or used on a tank only tested) dimmable LED panels with Cree 3W LED's from OCReef. I have 3 dial-type dimmers for these lights.

They are from a company called OC Reef which doesnt have a website anymore, they were $300 new and i'm pretty sure the dimmer cost extra from OC. The units can function with or without the dimmers however the dimmer is nice to have because you can turn up or down the white as well as the blue for the perfect color mix.

These units are 60W CREE LED's a piece and have a mix of white and blue light however they shine more blue when fully turned up.

I will take $79 for each light $100 if you want both the light and dimmer.

They are long fairly thin light strips and very high quality.
Size: 43" L x 2.5" W x 1.9" H

Feel free to make offers, especially if you are buying all of them at once.
I haven't been around here in a while, so i'm not sure if what LED's are going for so if my price is off like I said make me some offers I want to sell these they have been sitting in my garage for a long time. I have been out of the hobby for a while.

Here is a photo album with pics: http://imgur.com/a/t2FaU
Please note these are pics from other members who were selling them and also a pic from OC Reef's stock photos.

All mine are brand new in original box, I just took them out once to test them when I first got them.

I also have a Warner Marine AS-200 skimmer it needs to be cleaned thoroughly and does not include a pump (I have a sedra 9000 but it does not run). Make an offer for this one I have no idea what its worth.

I am located in Palm Harbor, FL

Hi, sorry for the late reply I am not on the site very often. The reason I am selling these is i've been out of the hobby for quite some time so I only check the site once a week or so.

The dimmers are not wireless they plug into the lights.

These are still available.

Back