Led sump lighting?

hmspradlin

Anyone have any led sump lighting they reccomend? Or reasons as to why they didn't do led sump lighting?

Thanks!

Led sump lighting?

We use JBJ Nano Glo LED Refugium Light for Aquarium you can find online thru Amazon and some other fish stores

We do not have a lot of room in cabinet so this was great option. Our micro algae in sump grows really well with it. It is super bright.

reef radiance has DM bulbs. I use two on a 20g macro algae tank and they look great. Also available on Amazon.

I just used an led bulb from lowes & a clip lamp. It grows macro like like crazy & was cheap. Leds are nice as they don't put off as mucg heat, last longer & use less power.
ee541515acfc4c05fc6fcefb057daad8.jpg

we use jbj nano glo led refugium light for aquarium you can find online thru amazon and some other fish stores

we do not have a lot of room in cabinet so this was great option. Our micro algae in sump grows really well with it. It is super bright.

+1

I have great calurepa growth with the 17w spot lights from the hardware store. Never could get macro growth with fluorescents.

zoomed aquasun led. runs about 50 bucks. my caleurpa went from fist size to filling a 22x10 fuge in 6wks using this light.

Back