LF: 1-1/4" Bulkhead

kplonsky

I am having a hard time locating a 1-1/4" bulkhead. I tried a few local fish stores and bulkreefsupply. Would any of you have one to sell or know of another location I can check? I would like to have a slip X slip version but I will take what I can get. Mine is leaking and I really would like to replace it as soon as possible.

Thanks!

What is the diameter of your hole?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

That's hard to say to be honest with you because I have everything connected at the moment. I know all of the PVC is 1-1/4" though. I bought this tank secondhand so I am not entirely sure of the hole sizes.

so iv had the same issue here. I MIGHT have one, but i need a week to build out my tank.
I was on the waiting list for BRS for over 5months now. Ended up paying WAY too much on ebay.

FYI, i called everywhere and the story is manufactures dont make them anymore (pre COVID). so dont expect them to be back after covid ends. I have a post here ill have to find for you with details.
PM me

I ended up upgrading my tank because I found a great deal... and just kind of an excuse since I can't locate the bulkhead. I bought a reefer 350 for 800. Just looking for some lights now for it. Thanks for the help! I'll continue to look for a bulkhead and maybe use this tank later on. Addiction.....

Back