LF Cured or very clean Dry Live Rock.

TURKLET0N

Im finally moving forward with my 150 gallon build after hitting a roadblock and am looking for some clean live rock. The tank will be viewed from both sides so I won't need as much as a normal setup. So far I have 50 lbs.

Since you are looking to reduce your aquascape look and not have it overly crowded.

As an idea - you can buy Marine Pure Media Blocks for about $55 and put them in your sump or back of your refugium for additional filtration and have a minimum aquascape look.

This way you can have islands in the center and be able to view from both sides. Research them, I find them to be effective.

Im finally moving forward with my 150 gallon build after hitting a roadblock and am looking for some clean live rock. The tank will be viewed from both sides so I won't need as much as a normal setup. So far I have 50 lbs.

You could have live rock in a sump,

I'm going to be adding rock or locks to the refugium but right now I'm just looking to get more live rock to add to the actual tank. The 50 lbs won't be enough since the tank is 6ft long

I'm going to be adding rock or locks to the refugium but right now I'm just looking to get more live rock to add to the actual tank. The 50 lbs won't be enough since the tank is 6ft long

With my 200 I plan on a large upward flowing sand bed, basically a giant calcium reactor without any CO2 and sulfur in the first stage of the filter, I have been experimenting with bacterial based refugiums that are dark, so as not to encorage algal growth.

Back