LF: Millepora

Vorog

Anyone have any Mille for sale? Looking for sunset, or purple, and also red. Trying to add some other colors to my tank. Let me know what you have and how much! Thanks!

I have a really cool WWC Millie that I got years ago I kept a small frag when I started my new setup. It is a morph of the tequila sunrise. Rose red body green polyps and neon yellow tips

I have a really cool WWC Millie that I got years ago I kept a small frag when I started my new setup. It is a morph of the tequila sunrise. Rose red body green polyps and neon yellow tips

Do you have any pictures? I did do a good search and found a few pics of the tequila sunrise but they didn't have a red body. And how much?

-Robert

I think color will vary from tank to tank.. lighting and water parameters will yield different color results from my experience. Something that has vibrant colors in ones tank may loose it's color in a different tank, and vise versa

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think color will vary from tank to tank.. lighting and water parameters will yield different color results from my experience. Something that has vibrant colors in ones tank may loose it's color in a different tank, and vise versa

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes this is absolutely true. I have sps that was sold as "pink" that is green in my tank. However i still would love to see a picture of the coral

-Robert

The LFS in Brandon had a couple different ones for 20per. I was tempted but got a super furry blue acro instead.

Nhsab milli pic
e5d9fff00b2038fc49e3e160aac13116.jpg

Back