LF: Reefkeeper SID V2 Cable

Chicago Kopka

Does anybody have one of these cables they want to sell me before I buy a new one? It's the cable that allows me to connect the Reefkeeper to my computer. Let me know. Thanks.

*I live in Lithia but work in the Brandon area.

Unless you can get one close, i would just order a new one. It will be up to date. I struggled with mine even though i had a sid that was supposed to be good to go. Ordering a new one solved all my problems.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Unless you can get one close, i would just order a new one. It will be up to date. I struggled with mine even though i had a sid that was supposed to be good to go. Ordering a new one solved all my problems.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but when i tried hooking mine up via sid I thought it was going to crash my system. Im pretty decent with comps but didnt want to screw anything up, just really wanted to rename the modules on the pc4s to correspong with what is plugged into each outlet etc. Any info or help to guide me thru it? I looked on the DA forum but kinda got nowhere.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but when i tried hooking mine up via sid I thought it was going to crash my system. Im pretty decent with comps but didnt want to screw anything up, just really wanted to rename the modules on the pc4s to correspong with what is plugged into each outlet etc. Any info or help to guide me thru it? I looked on the DA forum but kinda got nowhere.

I can help you.....Maybe Sunday?

Lol i still have not labeled my outputs on the hmi. I was under the impression you needed to do that over the net module.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Back