LF T5 parts reflectors/ sockets for project

Specfishin

Just looking for any parts that someone may have laying around before I try to find them online. I'm looking mainly for some single bulb reflectors either 36" or 48" and some sockets. I'm trying to make a hybrid fixture since I have some stuff laying around. Thanks and any exp people know where I could order some sockets if I can't get them here?

Just looking for any parts that someone may have laying around before I try to find them online. I'm looking mainly for some single bulb reflectors either 36" or 48" and some sockets. I'm trying to make a hybrid fixture since I have some stuff laying around. Thanks and any exp people know where I could order some sockets if I can't get them here?

I have 4 24" reflectors and I also have the water proof sockets for two T5 bulbs. I also have the 4 pin connectors for the wires.

I was going to do the same thing, but ended up going a different direction. I know the 24" reflectors are not what you are looking for, but maybe you can use all 4 to make 2 48" reflectors.

Send me a PM with your number and I'll text you a few pictures when I get home.

Thanks webmanny. Sending a pm. I've just noticed alot of shadowing with the 2 Kessils over my 75 and have stuff laying around and I love tinkering.:hammer:

I hear you. I built a hybrid light myself using LED pucks and 2 T5 bulbs to cover all my bases. I think this is the right combination to go with. I have done LED only lights, which work and I have had T5 only lights, which also work, but they both lack something.

When you put them together, things look and grow really well.

I'll text you when I get home later today.

I'm doing this currently with a g2 radion xr30w & two 36" t5s over my 40 breeder. I tried tearing apart an old fixture but most stuff was just brittle & not easy to modify. I ended up buying a retrofit kit off aquacave for like 110. I have an extra ballast in Odessa if you want it, runs two 39 watt bulbs.

Have some leftovers from my hybrid build if you're interested. Everything but reflectors for a 36" two bulb fixture all brand new from aquacave. I'll take 60 for everything. 352-220-3131

I've contacted everyone back , pm's/posts and I think for now I will have a good portion of materials to work with. Thanks again everyone.:spin3:

Back