Livestock for sale

If you decide to sell individual, I'm interesting in the clown pair and anthias.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Getting fish out is impossible without destroying things. No way to just move rockwork etc. I have tried a trap and didn't have much luck.

If you part out I will take the anthias, ricordia rock and some sps. Might help you get out faster

I don't leave for a month and a half so not having a fire sale yet. There are two nice clams in the tank as well. A 3 inch blue and a 4+" black and white one. I think it has been a year since I last bought anything so it's all very healthy.

If you get to the point of parting out, I'd be interested in the clams and the sps. Do you have a list of the sps?

Last edited:
I think I will sell it bit by bit but not going to just tear into it so I will start with loose and easy to get stuff and post better pics with prices. Need a bit of time to sort that out so please bear with me.

BTW, this is a very, very low maintenance system. I regularly leave for up to a month at a time and it does fine all by its lonesome. I custom made the monitoring and control setup. No Apex or Open Reef etc, I built custom circuit boards. It has a dual head peristaltic pump changing out 3 gals per day from 100 gal tank in basement. Trigger Sys sump w Roller Mat that lasts 3+ months between changes. I spend maybe 2 hours a week on maintenance. Clean skimmer and glass, prune the Cheato and refill feeder is about all I do. I monitor everything but never have to mess with it. It just works. I hate to bail out but I figure my luck will run out one of these days and going for 3 months is likely to be when it happens.

It is a tough call but I think for your sanity, you made the right call. I had a recent work trip that was just 3 days and I had everything automated and stable and murphy's law, something happened that never happened, happened. My GFCI tripped and kept tripping even after I taught my wife how to reset it. It was immensely stressful.

I have certainly had my fair share of aquaria disasters. Had snail knock power head over and it shot water out of the tank onto the wood floor on second level. Ruined floor seeped through and ruined ceiling on first floor and went all over my pool table. That was about a $4K episode and my wife (at the time) said no more fish tanks.

I have certainly had my fair share of aquaria disasters. Had snail knock power head over and it shot water out of the tank onto the wood floor on second level. Ruined floor seeped through and ruined ceiling on first floor and went all over my pool table. That was about a $4K episode and my wife (at the time) said no more fish tanks.

Every fish hobbiest worst nightmare :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rasta Frag 6 Polyp $15
Monti Digitata Frags $20ea
2" Violet Acro Frag $30,
Candy Cane in various sizes from 1" to 4" $15 per inch.
1.5" Green Pavona? $30
4" Black/White (mostly) Clam $100
2x Jumbo Euphyllia (Hammer?) Size of a Cantaloupe when pumped up. $100ea.
3" Blue Maxima Clam $70 SOLD
4x5 inch wide Green Millepora (Sunset?) $200
10+ Head Duncan (has several additional small heads at base) $200
Acan Frag 8 small polyps 1" cube.

https://imgur.com/a/YpjGR5r

BTW, You are welcome to assist in naming these things as I don't care to remember or learn names.

Last edited:
Back