Looking for a full setup system for sale

pilot.darren

Like it says. Needs to be at least 4ft wide 2ft deep. IE 120g and bigger, no 18 inch deep tanks like a 125. Looking for tank, stand, canopy, sump, rock, and corals. I do have mp 40s and a vertex sr260 for lights along with a reef octo 300 extreme. So if you have been thinking about selling send me a pm. Thanks Darren

Have you checked our FB Page? Folks are selling entire systems there right now and also I see them in our local FB yard sale sites too. When I see these, I tell them to try the TBRC FB page too to get the proper audience.

OK. I use the TBRC Facebook page quite a bit I just thought there was some other Reef equipment "Yard sale" site I had yet to hear about!

Great Tank for sale

Great Tank for sale

I have a 300 gallon 7' long 22" deep complete with chiller, filter, stock,rock,custom cabinet light maple. 754-223-7102 Fort Lauderdale, FL

Like it says. Needs to be at least 4ft wide 2ft deep. IE 120g and bigger, no 18 inch deep tanks like a 125. Looking for tank, stand, canopy, sump, rock, and corals. I do have mp 40s and a vertex sr260 for lights along with a reef octo 300 extreme. So if you have been thinking about selling send me a pm. Thanks Darren

Back