Looking for a great condition tank 75-90g.

sinful

Thinking about going up. Looking for a 75-90g tank. Needs to be in great condition. Non drilled or RR ok. Let me know if anyone has anything. Thanks.

If you're not in a hurry, I'll have a 1 year old Aqueon RR 90 available in a couple months. Hopefully sooner.

So, the tank is one year old to the month (Tank started 2/16). I'm upgrading so that is the only reason for the sale. It has just a few fine scratches before the mag float was retired for a better product. Nothing terrible, I would call it normal wear and tear. In fact you may be able to buff the scratches out as they're hardly noticeable and do not grow algae, which indicates to me that they are just surface blemishes and not deep scratches. They're so irrelevant they don't bother me. I keep the back glass free of algae so there's only coralline on the mega flow overflow box. I built the stand and canopy which is solid as a rock and looks like a fine piece of furniture. Both the stand and canopy have doors on both sides. The interior was painted with a high gloss oil based paint and the exterior was stained with General Finishes Georgian Cherry gel stain and a satin top coat.

As far as equipment goes it has a Eheim 1262 return pump, Reef Octopus NWB150, 2x Jebao WP-25's, 18 watt UV sterilizer, Eheim Jäger 250 watt heater and a few other odds and ends. The sump is a 29 gallon 3 baffle bubble trap 2 chamber tank. The stand can hold a 40 breeder which I happen to have one that is brand new with the stickers still on it. However, I would recommend keeping the 29 that way you could add an ATO reservoir and/or remote deep sand bed.

All of the fish and corals will be transferred to the new tank; however, I put together a pretty sweet aquascape (cemented together), in my opinion, that will go with the tank and any portions of corals that have encrusted on the rock are yours. It also has a 2" Fiji pink sand bed that is deep enough to house wrasses. Also, I should mention this rock has never experienced ANY nuisance algae or Cyanobacteria... EVER. And it has supported a Mandarin for over 8 months so the pod population is fantastic as I added a ton of different species of pods and they are all breeding.

Here are some old pictures that really don't do the setup any justice . I'd be glad to show it to you anytime (Palm Harbor) and if you're serious I'll work out a price.

A23BFDB0-BD7C-4222-8412-B1ABD42AF891_zpsaklclhht.jpg

imagejpg1_zps9a842777.jpg

24a4e10d886774f88a49bef77f182b66_zps55dc6c69.jpg

imagejpg3_zpsdac64054.jpg

35b5a48fefd92cf026a94a68aaf927a9_zps93c66be7.jpg

6a4ad17fd9acd89410428a98f96ee532_zpsd6e11699.jpg

The tank looks great. I'm not really interested in a complete setup though. Im just upgrading tanks

I'm coming over to hang out on your couch cuzza loll

Haha, anytime man. I modded the ottoman to be level with the couch so now it's like a couch bed. Lol. The new tank will be the entire length of the couch.

Needless to say my son loves standing on the couch looking at the tank and we watch a lot less tv which is a good thing in my opinion.

Back