Looking for Advice

WJC02

Hey y'all, I'm looking for some advice or any tips on some thoughts I've been having. I currently have a 55 gallon corner tank that was set up as a reef but mostly died off when I was in Great Lakes because my skimmer decided to stop working. Luckily I didn't lose much, but I've decided to down size and turn the 55 into a fish only tank. It currently has a maxspect Razer r420r that I plan on using to set up a 20 gallon long reef along with a canister filter, and once I get it going I'll add in a small hang on skimmer. I plan on keeping it simple livestock wise with a pair of clowns, a six line, a green spot mandarin, and invertebrates. The goal of the tank is just to keep mostly soft, LPS, and maybe one or two SPS. Any thoughts or tips? Thanks, Casey.

Just get good light and flow. Maybe run a little bit of carbon every once and a while to deal with any chemical warfare by the softies.

With a tank that small weekly small water changes (2 gallons) will really be all you need to replenish elements until they really take off and then need to start dosing.

If you're interested I will have a Reef Octopus 90HOB for sale when you're ready.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

How much would you want for it?
Make me an offer, to be honest I don't know how much people are selling them for because most people buy the other version.

I'm also open to trades.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back