Looking for chaeto

That'd be awesome. I'm gonna put some in the back of a small refugium for a 3 gallon so I literally only need a very small portion

David,

When yours grows to the point you're ready to throw some away, bag some up for me. I'll pay s&h.

Hey drew if you don't have some by the time I buy that frag from the swap from you, I will give you some. I have a small clump that is growing slowly

If anyone needs some in the Decatur area, I usually throw away some everyone couple of weeks. I can give it to you instead of throwing it away.

Thanks to all who offered. Will definitely take at least one of you up on your offer. Need to put filters on sump pump and skimmer first.

FYI Drew, I just gave all my chaeto to Jon M because vodka dosing was killing my chaeto slowly due to lack of nutrients for it.

To those of you who are successfully growing Chaeto, what lighting are you providing? Type and temperature.

Thanks

Many thanks to lcashman for a nice big bag of chaeto to get my refugium started. Hope to see you in Indianapolis.

Back