Looking For: live rock

Willistein

Anybody have a small amount of live rock they want to sell? I need maybe 20 pounds to seed my system.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Anybody have a small amount of live rock they want to sell? I need maybe 20 pounds to seed my system.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

f15dcdbd1f316312e39833471bd172b7.jpg

Hey I have some for sale text me 860-997-0653

Thanks [emoji120]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...sorry...looked like a scam #

Dan....I have some rock I would be more than happy giving to you....have it in a bucket...has been cleaned up but may have some GSP on it...and I can even throw something that has purple on it in....Let me know...best price you could ever imagine...way back from the finger lakes days....let me know

Last edited:
Thanks Broke Reefing - but driving to CT is not an option. : ) Hey Don - thanks, that sounds great! I was at an LFS and grabbed a single rock that looked nice, but I could use a bit more life to get things going. I'll PM you my cell#

Getting close myself to ordering some rock. Buck a pound amazon stuff seems legit. I have some dry , some nicer stuff . Maybe add few show pieces.

Well...sorry...looked like a scam #

Dan....I have some rock I would be more than happy giving to you....have it in a bucket...has been cleaned up but may have some GSP on it...and I can even throw something that has purple on it in....Let me know...best price you could ever imagine...way back from the finger lakes days....let me know

What makes you think it's a scam...?

ef50fb3ad826b7fd403b8dd1c538a438.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back