Looking for Rasta and yellow toad stool

CrayolaViolence

I've posted this in the "looking for" forum a few times over the year, and it's always gotten buried. So I figured I might try here. If it's a violation I apologize and I'm sure the mods will move it. But I have been looking for two types of leathers for a while.

The first one is a spaghetti leather. Also (apparently) known as a Rasta leather. This is a white tree leather with long weeping willow type branches. Also wanting a yellow Fiji toad stool leather. Yes, I see these online, but they never look like what I am looking for, which is an umbrella type, that is either white or yellow, not grey, purplish, muddy brown etc. I'm looking for a bright white, yellow, or tan (very light and yellowish). I know there are online vendors but I worry that either the photo will be just an example and what they have will be FAR different, and of course there is always they really don't know what they have because it comes from a vendor.

If any hobbyists out there have either of these, a frag or a full colony, that they are interested in selling. I would really like to try and work out a deal. Thanks

Wrong forum...should be in classifieds.

As I stated in my post. I knew I was posting this in the wrong forum, but I have not had any success in the classifieds. My post is quickly buried and lost. Was hoping if I could get the question in front of soft coral people, I might be able to find a source. Even if I have to order it. I just need a vendor who knows what I'm wanting and will actually look at the coral before it's sent out to me.

I've posted this in the "looking for" forum a few times over the year, and it's always gotten buried. So I figured I might try here. If it's a violation I apologize and I'm sure the mods will move it. But I have been looking for two types of leathers for a while.

The first one is a spaghetti leather. Also (apparently) known as a Rasta leather. This is a white tree leather with long weeping willow type branches. Also wanting a yellow Fiji toad stool leather. Yes, I see these online, but they never look like what I am looking for, which is an umbrella type, that is either white or yellow, not grey, purplish, muddy brown etc. I'm looking for a bright white, yellow, or tan (very light and yellowish). I know there are online vendors but I worry that either the photo will be just an example and what they have will be FAR different, and of course there is always they really don't know what they have because it comes from a vendor.

If any hobbyists out there have either of these, a frag or a full colony, that they are interested in selling. I would really like to try and work out a deal. Thanks

Ive gotten both the Fiji yellow and rasta from liveaquaria.com just give the a call to place the order, not online and tell them your looking for the white rasta/spaghetti leather.

Last edited:
everything varies in different lighting but my Fiji I got from them was bright yellow. Not dark like in their pic.

you have to ask for sarcophyton elegans from tonga these are really yellow

Attachments

• yellow-fiji-leather-coral-sarcophyton-elegans-1.jpg
    yellow-fiji-leather-coral-sarcophyton-elegans-1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
Not to to hijack, but are these as easy to care for as a neon toadstool?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i got my yellow leather from live aquaria. very pretty coral when polyps are out. one of the harder softies to keep imo. needs good flow and lighting.

Last edited:
Back