Looking for the deal of a life time! (New Tank Needed)

nycole_0816

Long sob story short... when I got pregnant with my son I had to sell my tank to take care of bills (I was unable to work and the hubby did they best he could) Although my perfect little miracle was worth it and my family will always come first, I'd love to get back in the hobby. I am looking for a starter tank. Something with everything I need to get back in the salt water life. Looking in the Pinellas area! If you have something and willing to let it go for cheap/reasonable please let me know.

Thanks and God Bless

I believe Petco is having their $1 per gallon tank sale now. That could get you started. Then I'm sure you could find some equipment in this group for next to nothing.

There were a few complete nano/biocube complete setups for sale here locally for relatively cheap. My gf loves her biocube 29g and its very easy and cheap to maintain.

I had a bc29 too and loved it. Thanks for the info, I emailed the person from the link you sent me. I'd love to find something in Pinellas tho.. I hate the bridge...

If she still has the tank and you want it i could always pick it up for you and meet you somewhere to deliver it to you. I'm not too far from Tampa.

aww that's really nice of you Nathan... I love reef people... fb people are not like reef people...lol... after talking it over with the hubby I think we want to go a little larger... if anyone is selling something bigger and complete keep me in mind

Nathan- something 40g to 90g... 90g would have to be a really good deal.. probably more like 55 gallons

CrazyEyes- can you see what your cousins rock bottom is

My current tank is a 55g long. Its nice but not very wide, kinda hard to put rock in the tank just right and still leave room for the fish to swim. I had to stack my rock against the back glass to optimize swimming room for the fish.

Back