MBRK-RA Meet/Fragswap Extravaganzalations....

Kraylen

Time: Saturday, Nov 6th, 6ish pmish... until whenever.

Who is invited?: Everyone except DML08 and Dbarsotti lmaooooooooooooooooo

Bring?: Frags, face, frags and stomach that wants food.

Heads coming from out of town can show up early or whatever.. pretty sure I will not be doing much except getting ready. We can always stare at Jenova and tell her how fat she's getting.

There will be yummy drinks for responsible adults that have sober drivers to take them home.

I'll spring for beer/food and what not provided you guys are not shy about picking up some ish from the ghostbox to help me recover ;)

REEFSMAC and I have been talking about a potential pre-meet mountain bike ride here in Salinas...
I thought I would see if there are any other folks that want to try to keep up with Mr. SMAC so I'm not the only one getting dusted. PM me if you're interested.

hahaha That will be sooner than you think.
Plus mtn biking around here is probably some of the best in the world. There are so many empty trails- Ord, Toro, Big Sur, Pebble Beach. Very few people are out there riding on the regular.

REEFSMAC and I have been talking about a potential pre-meet mountain bike ride here in Salinas...
I thought I would see if there are any other folks that want to try to keep up with Mr. SMAC so I'm not the only one getting dusted. PM me if you're interested.

You planning on going out before Marshall Law? If not, bring your .45

If you are going to go out in the dark, bring protection.

I agree about the mountain biking, a lot of good trails in the area, esp in Ord. Good time to go geocaching.

Not really the coyotes, its all the other things people let go of in Ord. You see some pretty random non-native things out there.

What strange beasts have you come across?

Various large lizards (~4'), snakes, a pack of turkeys, skunks, people hooking up, and a guy that smokes a million cigarettes in one place and throws the butts out the window. He might be watching the bodies that he has burried out there...who knows.

turkeys: their ancestors were native to CA... skunks: native... people hooking up: pretty damn native... guy smoking: also normal

doesn't sound like much to your case. Do you have any pictures of these atrocities that you need to carry a gun to manage?

Enough of this talk. More about the Meet. Sorry for the hijack Kray. I didn't intend to head this direction.

I like Turkey's!.. sorry homies Cant make it now.. gotta drive to LA to pick the upgrade tank.. :( Suck's cause I really wanted to kick with the MBRK G's.. Next Meet I'll buy all the Food and Beer for Flaking out.. at least I wont be Ice Skating with pink Skates!!

Back