Misc FS

janes_mw

Still finding stuff from the breakdown of the 300, so here is some more. I am in the process of cleaning up the 300 and will be posting that again with new photos, but here are the items that are "hanging around" and ready to go:

Tunze Care Magnet Strong - $30
Hanna H1713 Phosphate Checker - $25
2ea Bags of Zeovite ZeoStones - $9 each
Pinpoint Salinity monitor - $50
MagFloats - all 3 for $10
2ea - Tunze Nanostream 6020 Wave Maker (660 gal/hr) - $20 each
Tunze 6015 Wave Maker (475 gal/hr) - $20
Tunze 6125 Wave Maker (3150 gal/hr) - $80
Jebao RW20 Wave Maker - $30
Reefbreeder Photon 48 - $275 (older of the two I have)
Reefbreeder Photon 48 - $300
Reefbreeder Photon 16 - $125
Tom's Aqualifter - $5
Pellet feeder (feeds 1x to 4x daily) - $10
Purina small/med pellets, 50% floating (half sink fairly quick, other half a little slower) 5 lb bucket - $10
DI Resin (Color Changing) "“ 5 lb unopened - $25
Dual Spectrapure DI filter housing with dual TDS meter and dual replaceable cartridges - $35

I am setting up a 67 gallon 48" long tank. I would like the jeabo rw 20 if that's not too much flow for this size tank. I would also like the mag floats. Thanks

I am setting up a 67 gallon 48" long tank. I would like the jeabo rw 20 if that's not too much flow for this size tank. I would also like the mag floats. Thanks

should be ok, you can dial down. I have another one for parts I will give you as well.

RW20 pending
Mag Floats pending

thanks!

Hey mike, just so you know LMT is my sister. I'm trying to get her to consider one of those reefbreeders too.

Tom's Aqualifter, D/I Filter, and Food pending.

Please PM me on pickup details on the folks that have claimed items. Also, if you had/have second thoughts, let me know as well because I have backup buyers on most everything. Thanks!

That leaves just the Lights, the Hanna, Pinpoint, ZeoStones, and the Tunze 6125 remaining.

Last edited:
Back