Mitras LX6 LED life

quan325i

I searched the forum but I can't find the answer for this. I had a set of LX6 Mitras running flawlessly for the last 4yrs with 10 hrs daily. The power blocks recently need replacement but the light units are still working seamlessly. I like them alot. There are no burnout on any of the LED but i'm curious if and when they need to be replace to maintain the PAR performance/output. Have anyone done this before since the cost for LED clusters replacement is around $200 which far less expensive than buying a new light. Thanks.

QN

Thanks for the info and it really makes me feel good about my decision of switching to LEDs from the ELOS MH setup.

QN

So one of my mitras finally took a dive last week. It started with a few led didn't turn on then a few days later, all the leds followed. I still access the menu like normal but none of the clusters are on. Has anyone experienced this before? Since all the LED clusters are affected, i'm not sure if it is the main board that needs replacement or just the clusters. Any advice would definitely help. Thanks.

Back