Moving Sale - Live Stock with free Elos tank

sebroxamy

Have to move and unfortunately can't take the hobby with me.

Looking to sell ALL my livestock at one time to a good home ($3000). Along with the full purchase of livestock, I will throw in a Elos rimless fish tank for free but it requires professional movers to remove since it's on a second floor. Mover cost covered by buyer. Livestock/Tank located in the South Loop, Chicago.

The Elos tank has been in operation since June 1st, 2018. So only has seen water for a little over a year. Excellent condition with normal wear and scratches.

Rimless Elos 200XL - 253 gallons (MRSP $7k plus new) - Tank only free with livestock purchase. No stand included. Just tank. I have a powered coated frame only that buyer can have if they want for free but requires additional work to complete.

Livestock sell price firm: $3,000
Including the following:
Black Longnose Tang
Purple Tang
Yellow Tang
Achilles Tang
Blue Unicorn Tang
(Mated Pair) Gold Nugget Maroon Clownfish, Captive-Bred ORA
Lineatus Fairy Wrasse
Flame Hawkfish
Borbonius (Blotchy) Anthias
Magnificent Foxface
Cleaner Shrimp, Snails and Pincushion Urchin
200 plus pounds of live rock (real reef rock brand)

The tank is set up as a bare bottom so the rock is super clean. Too clean to grow nuisance algae. I've had all the fish from juvenile size and they have been together for the last three years. All livestock purchased between April/June 2016. Very happy fish that are 100% disease/parasite free. All fish went through a 2-month quarantine process including the transfer method.

Please... Only serious inquiries. I can be contacted at stelecki@me.com for further information and pictures.

Thank you

Back