Moving This Sunday

Kyle918

This is my first time posting in this section, so hello everyone :)

I am planning a move this Sunday which includes moving my 75 gallon. I think I have a straight-forward plan to drain the tank, separate livestock accordingly, replace all sand and set it back up in reverse as well as help moving the actual tank and stand. The drive is only about 4 miles, maybe less. This will be my first time moving a tank this large.

I believe I have everything I need except for a large mixing container. I would like to have about 40 gallons of fresh mixed salt water waiting at the new apt on Saturday so that Sunday morning it is ready to go to aid in refilling the tank.

My question is, would anyone have one that they can spare for about two days?

Any tips or tricks to moving are also welcomed! :thumbsup: Thanks!

I could give you a hand on Sunday between 10:30am and around 5pm.

I really do appreciate the offer! :thumbsup:
I think I should be good though. I plan to start draining the tank around 7am, so by around 8am, I have most if not everything in buckets and all the water drained so the tank is ready to be taken down the stairs around 8:30am. I have two people ready to carry the tank and stand. Once it is in the new location, I should be good to go with everything their waiting to be set up, IE new water, fresh rinsed sand and two 10 gallon QTs running just in case.

I only have zoas, one hammer, one small acan frag and a small lobo to move along with 5. I also have 5 fish, so it should be fairly easy to handle the livestock without too much concern.

I have a 44g grey brute w/dolly and lid.

PM sent!! Thank you.

Back