MR Frags is making a come back....

gary greguire

Premium Member
Well the fever has struck again. Most of the frags I bought months ago are ready to frag to make new mother colonies. I have added a 75 gal tank to hold them and I am getting ready to add a very large frag tank. I just picked up a 120 gal acrylic sump that I am filling with saltwater now and getting ready to plum in. I will keep you guys posted.....

Re: MR Frags is making a come back....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14726036#post14726036 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gary greguire
Well the fever has struck again. Most of the frags I bought months ago are ready to frag to make new mother colonies. I have added a 75 gal tank to hold them and I am getting ready to add a very large frag tank. I just picked up a 120 gal acrylic sump that I am filling with saltwater now and getting ready to plum in. I will keep you guys posted.....
I have frag monny , and will travel !:eek1:

some pics of things to come.

002-1.jpg

005-3.jpg

021.jpg

008-2.jpg

019-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

0192.jpg

Sweet frag`s ! I`m in, I am in baby oh baby thats it thats it. I well be right back. I need to go take a cold shower now!!!

Look'n good Gary! As I've said before... I'm still kicking around. Life has gotten in the way of my tank and plans for a come back. The plans aren't gone, just on the back burner... :( I've been in a few times, I'll start chiming in a bit more so you guys don't feel lonely. :D

Back