My In-Wall Reef Tank Build....

Hey Phil!! How are things going?? Wish I could get some Styrofoam boxes from you. Post some pics of your tank in the Florida Panhandle Forum when you get your camera fixed.

A few new pics:

Some new tanks. Mostly QT tanks, some species tanks and lots of BIG plumbing!! I have one of the QT tanks running with some established live rock and fish. I am using my Aqua C Remora for skimming and I just bought an AC Jr!!! Wooo hooo!!!

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

My ATi BM200 in the 100g sump. I plan to put the skimmer inside the tank and drill some holes in it to control water height, as these skimmers are sensitive to depth.

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

Main drain for the main system will be 3" and the 2" pipe will be for the other tanks. Just not too sure how I plan to set up "the other tanks" yet. I may sell them and do something different. Dunno!?!?

A lot is going on, but I managed to get some livestock in the tanks. A few pics.

Fish room

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

QT system - just removed the fish and put them into the show tanks

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

Sump with ATi BM200 (still breaking it in...)

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0054-1.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

Dam,james all this and a new baby!!! Talk about G.R.D you dont mess around. Nice build. And congrates on the new baby!!!

hey james im going to be doing a in-wall build at my house and had a question on your stand. is the main stand for the tank independent from the wall or does the wall help support the tank?

Back