Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 8 April

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Either One is good

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Roll221

Premium Member
I need to set a date to have my open house to sell all my corals. Sorry, rock has been spoken for. Please vote on the best day for you so I can decide the best day for the majority. I will post some up to date pictures this weekend. The ones I posted earlier this week are current also.

They way I have decided to do this is to take a poll when everyone is here of how many people want a "Large" frag, then frag the colony into that many chunks. I will decide the price in respect to how many people want one. For example if 5 people want the Blue Tort each will get a 6 - 8 inch multiple branched frag for $150.00. I don't think anyone would argue thatââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s not a good deal. If someone wants to pay for two portions, raise both hands :) and get an extra large frag. Kirsten, Chris, Van and Frank; kind of how we did the ââ"šÂ¬Ã…"œPinkââ"šÂ¬Ã‚ Cap at ATR that day. This is the best I can come up with, I am open to any suggestions anyone else has. I just would like all to get extra large frags at a great price.

I will have a lot of water pre-made and some containers but would like everyone to bring their own buckets or containers to bring their frags home in. I see this as being a long day so I will also have the grill fired up and the burgers cooking and will also have snacks and drinks for everyone.

Ed

Ed I wish I would have gotten to know you better before you were moving. Either day really works for me but the later date gives me an extra week to make enough money to buy one or two more frags than I would the week before

i have just had an apostrophe (hehe) JK ok for reals though lets all just go to eds for the frag meeting what does everyone think burgers and frags that way everyone will be there and we won't have to make a trip to both what does everyone say?

Lets all give ED a real goodbye party!!!

Ed,

Whatever method you choose is fine. As you as what your inventory list and your methods are clear, you will be fine. Surprises in this case would not be good.

As for me, I would prefer to purchase whole colonies instead of pieces of colonies, but the decision is yours.

I like the auction format the most since it gives everyone a chance to purchase what they really want.

I really like your burger idea. :) I hope I can come, and if so, I will try to bring beer but then, it is a long drive back! How cheap are hotels in Sierra Vista? :)

i think that pieces of colonies is fair just like ed said he would do because it gives people more chances to get something

Did anyone here vote twice on one of the other forums? If not I guess the vote total of 14 (I voted) is an accutate count of how many poeple I can expect? Looks like it will be on the 8th.

Ed

Ed,

I hope to make it down there, if for no other reason than to throw back a beer or two and wish you well. We will have a two week old baby on April 8, so the best I can do is schedule myself as tentative. I'll have to play it by ear and see how my wife is doing that weekend before I commit to a 5 hour round trip drive...

I'll do my best to be there.

Back