Neptune Apex ATK absolute Ballacje ! !

furface

I’ve had this rubbish since probably 6-12 months. It’s been an absolute nightmare since it was added to the system. It randomly decides to dump a load of RO into my sump on a regular basis, then yesterday I realised that it was on but hadn’t topped up the sump and the sump was an inch down. The pump was working. Sorted it out or so o thought then it starts sounding with a red flashing light ( it had finally decided to let me know the pump wasn’t working correctly ) Absolute crap piece of kit. Anyone else have this issue ?
Starting to put me off Neptune and maybe veer towards GHL instead. Makes me so bloody mad. So wish I’d gone With the Tunze.

That’s part of why I’m selling my ATK. I went through 3 pumps in less than 2 years. The last one just quick about 2 weeks ago. Bought a Kamoer and so far no issues. Only issue is it’s not “controllable” it’s plug it in and call it a day. Unplug when you want to turn it off, etc..

Sorry to hear both your issues. I was considering an ATK, but I’ll likely just stick with my gravity fed topoff.

Back