New Acrylic Tank Inquiry

TorisFishes

I am about to start a new tank in my new house. The dimensions in the wall that I'm going to put it in are 58"Lx23"Wx36"T and I know that I can't buy a regular tank to put there so I am wanting to know if anyone in OK/KS/TX can make an acrylic tank that size? Or is the tank size going to be a problem for lighting and such. Any feedback will be appreciated! Thanks

I don't know anyone locally to make it, but you might want to contact James at Envision Acrylics. He's in Oregon, but James is one of the most highly regarded acrylic tank builders. A tank the size you are wanting needs to be done right. He built a custom corner pentagon tank for me a few years ago, and it is really well done.

acrylic tank

acrylic tank

I see this add all the time on Craigslist

I custom build acrylic fish tanks. I can do full installs to if needed. Includes tank, stand, filters, lights, fish and all the décor that goes inside. Also can make acrylic tanks for snakes and turtle tanks. And terrariums, You can call or text me at 405eight 75five027, or email me. Millers Custom Tanks & Aquatics.

I need a tank also "money in hand" maybe if we both bought one he would give us a deal!

I know he is unable to bend the front corners.... he has a llc

Company Name: MILLERS CUSTOM TANKS & AQUATICS LLC Status: In Existence Filing Date: 02/06/2013
Entity Type: Domestic Limited-Liability Company File Number: 3512391554 Company Age: 6 Months
Registered Agent:
Lookup Address on Google Maps

Joshua Paul Miller
200 Sutton Circle
Moore, OK 73160
Filing State:
Qualifying State:
Oklahoma (OK)
N/A

Back