New build underway

Worleyxxx

Ok guys I've mentioned it a few times that I was working on a new build, figured I'd show you guys the progress. If all goes as planned I'll have it filled with water in three or four days and have it cycling with some rock I've been seeding from my old system. New tank is a 180gal, running dual returns off of a Vectra M1 ( this thing is so sleek), will be running 4 bulb staggered t5 with a four inch space down the middle should I decide to add some led supplements. It will be reuse my eshops cone skimmer and mp40 powerheads. Built the sump out of a 40b with three chambers, I intend to run a fuge for macro in the center and have dual reactors dump back into the sump. Super excited to get this build going and even more excited to move livestock over.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 0
Thanks! Will be looking to buy a few more things here shortly...anybody plan on parting with a wireless mp40 or two (already have one but its ancient), dosing pumps, or some dual reactors?

Good luck with the new build, looking good so far! I have a Eshopps dosing pump for sale, pm me if interested.

Clowns added as well as some rock from the 75. Looking to finish moving everything over tonight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 0
Been a little over a month. Got a bunch more fish in the tank now ( don't know that all will be staying) lps are opening up nicely, and the zoos are looking really nice!

Ok guys I've mentioned it a few times that I was working on a new build, figured I'd show you guys the progress. If all goes as planned I'll have it filled with water in three or four days and have it cycling with some rock I've been seeding from my old system. New tank is a 180gal, running dual returns off of a Vectra M1 ( this thing is so sleek), will be running 4 bulb staggered t5 with a four inch space down the middle should I decide to add some led supplements. It will be reuse my eshops cone skimmer and mp40 powerheads. Built the sump out of a 40b with three chambers, I intend to run a fuge for macro in the center and have dual reactors dump back into the sump. Super excited to get this build going and even more excited to move livestock over.

You are not kidding. Man I love this thing. Especially when you get it calibrated. Feed mode is outstanding! Every time Ecotech comes out with something I get sick to my stomach with it's price, but once I get it hooked up, its my favorite item the tank.

You are not kidding. Man I love this thing. Especially when you get it calibrated. Feed mode is outstanding! Every time Ecotech comes out with something I get sick to my stomach with it's price, but once I get it hooked up, its my favorite item the tank.

I agree but the price for the m1 was much easier to swallow than some of their other items. The quality and controllability made it a very easy choice to make regarding what return I was going to run.

Back